Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Start!

Test test 123
Mic test 123

Haha, I just like suddenly remembered my blog and I look through some of the posts I had previously and oh god, they were so lame and childish and what's up with that writing style of mine?

Reasons why I started blogging again:

  • My English is bad, I need to brush it up a little and blogging actually helps.
  • It's fun to keep a diary so that when I look back, it can bring me memories and a lot of things. It's quite meaningful.
  • Erm, I guess there is no particular reasons why so erm, I'm off for now. And I'm so glad that I remembered all my passwords to this and my nuffnang even had $3 earning. I'm feeling proud.
Alright, I still have some work to do. And that includes the incomplete web design worksheet thingy and a draft for my Chingay news story! Oh, I do have pictures of it. Maybe I'll upload it soon. But, I might forget all about this blog again. Okay, I'm gonna go download the app in my phone now. 

Bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment